OBERALP Deutschland GmbH
Bolzano, IT Vollzeit Keine Angabe
The Oberalp Group is a management driven family business - a house of brands that creates high quality technical mountaineering products. We have 6 own brands Salewa, Dynafit, Pomoca, Wild Country, Evolv and LaMunt. As an exclusive partner of other brands in the sports sector we offer our entire know how in communication, sales and image building.
We are a team of 700 employees in 9 countries worldwide – a group of adventurers and dreamers, mountaineers, looking for their next peak.
As part of the eCommerce team in Europe, your primary focus will be driving best in class merchandising strategies for the end consumer for our brands Evolv, LaMunt and Wild Country. You will collaborate across many functions, both internally & externally with global counterparts, helping to bring digital activations to life. You will be critical to the overall success of the European eCom business by ensuring successful product launches & optimizing the consumer experience on site.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Hands on delivery of the company’s eCommerce strategy focused on increasing revenue, conversion and engagement for our brands Evolv, LaMunt and WildCountry in Europe
• Lead merchandising strategy for our brands, focusing on optimizing the end-to-end customer experience
• Develop and execute seasonal buying plans, merchandising and promotional strategies in collaboration with our internal planning and marketing team
• Partner with the teams to run analysis and prepare selling hindsights on weekly, monthly, quarterly, seasonal basis to help identify opportunities in the assortment
• Own and execute processes focused on efficient, timely and high-quality delivery of global campaigns, product launches, merchandising, content updates
• Enhance product landing pages through merchandising analysis & content optimization to improve product ranking and drive conversion
• Lead quality assurance of all executions, ensuring all experiences and products land correctly across various platforms, browsers and devices
• Own and execute the daily publishing and maintenance of all product information on the website
• Support SEO strategy, inclusive of navigation updates & optimizations across the funnel
• Liaison relationships with global counterparts & internal stakeholders to optimize user experience & establish a best-in-class merchandising strategy
• Support in driving innovation and results through usage of merchandising best practices. Work with other departments and functional experts to optimize campaigns and overall UX
• Implement and use data driven decision processes, in line with a fact-based decision culture to drive merchandising optimizations
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, IT or similar
• 3+ years of experience working in a Digital and/or eCommerce environment
• Intermediate knowledge of content management systems (CMS) and product information systems (PIM)
• Intermediate knowledge of web analytics, familiarity with Google Analytics
• Experience with web analytics platforms, web monitoring analytics reports and interpreting data
• Very good English skills, German and Italian is a plus
• Good understanding of performance marketing as well as general marketing knowledge
• Solid base in numeric analyses & data interpretation
• Experience in the consumer goods industry, concrete experience in the sporting goods industry or fashion is a strong advantage
• Team-oriented person, with strong communication skills, and the ability to work with different cultures and departments
• Ski touring, climbing or trail running experiences are a plus
• Project management and ability to work under tight timelines
• Internet savvy, with a curiosity and enthusiasm for digital trends
Workplace: Bolzano, IT
If you are interested to work in a challenging, international and dynamic environment then apply now!