OBERALP Deutschland GmbH
Bolzano, IT Vollzeit Keine Angabe
The Oberalp Group is a management driven family business - a house of brands that creates high quality technical mountaineering products. We have 6 own brands Salewa, Dynafit, Pomoca, Wild Country, Evolv and LaMunt. As an exclusive partner of other brands in the sports sector we offer our entire know how in communication, sales and image building.
We are a team of 700 employees in 9 countries worldwide – a group of adventurers and dreamers, mountaineers, looking for their next peak.
We apply our experience as a house of brands on behalf of other players in the sports industry. As a Group, we built up a reputation as a long-term partner by offering our know-how in communications, sales and brand building for a selection of renowned international sports brands like UNDER ARMOUR, SPEEDO, FISCHER, SMITH and others.
You will have the task of leading the merchandising team with the goal of satisfy the final consumer’s choice through the best mix of product assortments in the Wholesale and Retail channel for Under Armour in Italy. The target will be also to optimize the sales and margins figures.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Definition and implementation of the merchandising strategies
• Management of the seasonal planning
• Prepare annual budgets and share with the relevant internal stakeholders
• Load and management of sales order into the ERP system, ensure that products are delivered on time with the right quantity and quality
• Communication of availability list, processing of sales reporting / statistics
• Seasonal buying for the whole network twice a year and in season replenishment
• Analyze of past sales figures/trends to anticipate future product needs
• Responsible of the correct balance of stock
• Management of deliveries for the seasonal change over
• Work very close to the Marketing department in order to be aligned and deliver clear strategies to the stores (new projects, campaigns, etc.)
• 5+ years of experience in a similar position
• Background in a sales driven company/department is an advantage
• Passionate of sport
• Fluent in Italian, very good in English
• Organized and structured
• Service- and solution-orientated, team player
• Strong communication skills
• Dynamic, proactive and flexible
• Commercial sensibility & attitude
• Proficient use of MS Excel (pivot sheets)
Workplace: Bolzano, IT
If you are interested to work in a challenging, international and dynamic environment then apply now!