OBERALP Deutschland GmbH
Bolzano, IT Vollzeit Keine Angabe
The Oberalp Group is a management driven family business - a house of brands that creates high quality technical mountaineering products. We have 6 own brands Salewa, Dynafit, Pomoca, Wild Country, Evolv and LaMunt. As an exclusive partner of other brands in the sports sector we offer our entire know how in communication, sales and image building.
We are a team of 700 employees in 9 countries worldwide – a group of adventurers and dreamers, mountaineers, looking for their next peak.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that climbers love.
You will be responsible to enhance product positioning and improve product profitability through building seasonal and long-term line plans that are aligned to the Brand strategy. You will ensure that the right product is coming in time with the right quality and price to the market.
As a passionate climber, you will join a dynamic and growing environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out climbing products that deliver the Wild Country vision and strategy.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
• Market data analysis, benchmarking and competitive analysis
• Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
• Work closely with development teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
• Support the development teams by providing efficient solutions and inputs
• Support the marketing and sales team with accurate product information and build up a data base of all product relevant information
• Support the sales team by providing convincing technical sales support
• Degree in Management and Economics / Business Administration / Engineering
• Very good English skills and Italian or German
• Good understanding of market dynamics, competitor analysis, pricing and benchmarking
• Solid technical product understanding
• Proven product management experience
Workplace: Bolzano, IT
If you are interested to work in a challenging, international and dynamic environment then apply now!