OBERALP Deutschland GmbH
Bolzano, IT Vollzeit Keine Angabe
The Oberalp Group is a management driven family business - a house of brands that creates high quality technical mountaineering products. We have 6 own brands Salewa, Dynafit, Pomoca, Wild Country, Evolv and LaMunt. As an exclusive partner of other brands in the sports sector we offer our entire know how in communication, sales and image building.
We are a team of 700 employees in 9 countries worldwide – a group of adventurers and dreamers, mountaineers, looking for their next peak.
We are looking for an Inbound Planner for our Apparel Division Planning & Production team. You will be responsible for the production follow up and the inbound product delivery for Oberalp owned brands: Salewa, Dynafit, LaMunt and Wild Country.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Responsible for production follow up with garment vendors and the on time product delivery
• Keep the system up to date (production status and deliveries)
• Manage the delays and act on them changing shipping methods
• Prepare delivery and transportation cost reports
• Keep the commercial team informed with updated deliveries
• Monitor bookings with suppliers and inform logistics department keeping track of shipments and request customs documents to vendors
• Support the factories with the use of our portal (packing list and carton label creation)
• 5 years’ experience in production planning
• Good understanding of supply chain processes
• Negotiation skills with focus to on-time deliveries
• Well organized and attention to details
• Problem solving approach
• Team player
• Good knowledge of Excel/MS office
• Knowledge of Modelform and Navision is a plus
• Very good English and Italian skills, German is a plus
Workplace: Bolzano, IT
If you are interested to work in a challenging, international and dynamic environment then apply now!